Message received from attempted action:
What does this mean?
- A core component of ElfabTech is unavailable on the Server that ElfabTech is hosted on (e.g. the database server is temporarily offline).
- The web application has become unstable or has had an internal error.
This is normally because maintenance or upgrades are in progress on the server and occasionally
by server or programming faults. Normal page functionality is intentionally removed to prevent further errors.
What to do next:
- Please close your browser session and try again and report the fault to Elfab if
- The email link below should contain most of the information from this message
- The error message should give Elfab any information to correct the problem if they are not already doing so.
Please Contact Elfab support for further assistance.